致一段沒有真正贏家的愛情:賽末點!
可以佩服導演伍迪艾倫Woody Allen 的地方不少:他那有點黑色幽默卻又犀利的碎碎唸,他無比的多產和不錯的劇本、拍攝品質,他選角的功力以及對電影的熱情。所以早在大學時期,就默默的看了 「曼哈頓」、「安妮霍爾」;又繼續憧憬著「漢娜姊妹」、「開羅紫玫瑰」,但是大概是當時太年輕,太急於找出其中的意義,反而就是沒有特別欣賞或記得這些作 品。 反倒是多年後偶然看了「午夜巴黎」Midnight in Paris,一個簡單的穿梭時空的故事,重新啟動對Woody Allen小品情愛故事的興趣。最近看的,則是2005年的「愛情決勝點」Match Point。 其 實不過是個非常平凡、尋常的愛情故事,加上一點背叛,然後一點緊張,傳達一個簡單的概念:運氣很重要!男主角Chris因為網球教練工作而認識了屬於英國 上流社會的朋友Tom,進而與其妹妹Chloe交往、結婚,並進入岳父公司工作,生活品質、薪水地位扶搖直上。但是在同時,他也認識了Tom的性感未婚妻 Nola,婚前就兩人便曾經情不自禁的踰矩一次。後來Tom另結新歡拋棄了Nola,Chris於是開始與Nola得出軌不倫戀~直到Nola懷孕逼 婚,Chris又無法放棄優渥舒適的生活,而決定採取最極端的方式結束一切。 結局如何,還是讓大家自己看看電影可能會更有意思。不過,慢慢長大,真的覺得「運氣」或是所謂的「命」真的很難說是掌握在自己手裡的。難怪影片一開始就是 這麼經典的旁白: The man who said "I'd rather be lucky than good" saw deeply into life. People are afraid to face how great a part of life is dependent on luck. It's scary to think so much is out of one's control. 如果我們真的知道人生幾乎都是無法掌控的,似乎真的有點可怕。 Match Point以網球的賽末點命名,無非是在探討最後的一個抉擇。其實情與愛,碰上了麵包的現...

留言
Just read all your articles and want to say "Hi"...
Sometimes I wonder if the romantic stories could really happen in real world. I don't know the answer. But I think I'm working hard to make a romantic story of my own in this real world. It's not easy but really worth to do it.
Love may hurt people, but it can heal people too~
Wish you can have a romantic story in real life too!
It's Eric again. And I am very upset when I saw the reply posted by myself. You know what I mean.
Sometimes working hard still can't get the expected result. It's just like what I experienced. She left me with the unacceptable reason and the painful result.
My life was changed dramatically. And sometimes I would think that I will not be able to fall in love again. I gave her all my heart, all my love, and at the last she still left me.
Sadness...Sorrow...Filling with my heart...
It's so painful that I am not able to take it. I still can't understand why this happen to me.